Jesus said, “Let the Children Come.”
The purpose of our children’s ministries is two-fold:
1. To come alongside parents in discipling their children to be followers of Christ
2. To reach children who do not yet know Jesus as their personal Savior
Our children ARE our most enduring LEGACY and are already defining the future.
Children Matter To God (Transforming Children into Spiritual Champions,George Barna)
• Children are a gift from God. (Deut. 7:13, Ps 127:3) • Adults receive special blessings through their children. (Deut. 6:3, Lam 4:2)
• Children are desirable. (Gen. 9:7, Deut. 6:3, Luke 1:24-25)
• Children need to be taught how to think and act in relation to God and His ways. (Ex. 12:26,37; Deut. 4:9-10, 6:17, 31:12-13)
• To have a fruitful relationship with God, children must be taught to obey Him. (Prov. 8:32, 19:26, Jer. 2:30; 3:22; Eph. 6:1; Col: 3:20)
• Children are so valuable to God that He commands us to protect them. (1 Sam. 20:42; Ezra 8:21)
• God wants to have a genuine relationship with His children. (Psalm 8:2, 34:11, 103:13; Matt. 21:15-16; Mark 10:13-16)
• God loves children enough to ensure that they receive discipline. (Prov. 3:11-12; 13:24; 19:18; 23:13; 29:15-17; Eph. 6:4)
• God enjoys the nature and personality of children. (Matt. 18:3; 19:14)
The Mighty KidMin Conference is happening on April 24. The mission of the conference is to help small church children’s ministries become big difference makers! Sarah Adebola (Wetaskiwin) will be leading a Session and a Panel about Digital Strategies.
This conference was created to help turn small church children’s ministries into big difference makers!
The conference line up has 28 incredible speakers with topics to help you: teach mixed-age classes, use digital strategies that fit your skill set and your budget, include all children with all abilities, protect the safety of your children, lead with confidence, and build your team!
This is a great opportunity to gather your volunteers for some training and inspiration. It’s an action-packed day you won’t want to miss! Whether you put your Children's Ministry on pause or need some new inspiration this conference is for all ministry leaders and teachers.
Get all the details and grab your free ticket here: Mighty KidMin Conference!