LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - EDUCATION
If you are a Student Leader looking for resources to develop student leaders:
- Consider attending the Youth Leaders Summit - a training event for both youth leaders and their team leaders, held in Banff, AB each year in October.
- Consider sending your emerging leaders to Emerge - an experiential based leadership development event designed to challenge your key youth to become better leaders.
If you're looking for accredited institutions of Higher Education with a concentration on Bible that the Canadian Church of God Ministries has partnership with and/or recommends for obtaining a BA or MA degree:
- Ambrose University College www.ambrose.edu
- Rocky Mountain College www.rockymountaincollege.ca
- Briercrest Bible College www.briercrest.ca
- Taylor Seminary & EP Wahl Centre (Edmonton, AB) www.Taylor-Edu.ca
- Columbia Bible College www.columbiabc.edu
- Providence College (Otterburne, MB) www.providencecollege.ca
Instructor: Kevin Schwartz
CHURCH OF GOD DISTINCTIVES COURSE OFFER:
If you have asked these questions or wondered about the answers to some of these questions, you might want to consider taking in the Church of God Distinctive course through Rocky Mountain College. The course has been designed to satisfy three different kinds of participants. You can audit the course if you are a layperson in the church interested in furthering your knowledge of Church of God history. You can sign up if you are a pastor in the credentialing process and need to complete course work related to our Church of God history and doctrine. You can also take the course as a Fellows student and get credit toward your degree.
PROCESS TO APPLY FOR COG DISTINCTIVES COURSE ONLINE:
COG DISTINCTIVES COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
1. Review course description to decide if you want to apply for:
HTH101 - History of the COG (OFFERED FALL SEMESTER ONLY)
2. Apply with RMC using this form:
Application for CCOGM DISTINCTIVES COURSE
3. You may also apply for the following: Pathways Fund Application
The Pathways Fund scholarship can lower the tuition rate by almost 1/3.
RMC per-credit hour rate is $325 and the
Pathways Fund reduces this by $100 per-credit hour.
Most credit earning courses are 3 credits.
The Continuing Education course rate is $150 per course and the
Pathways Fund reduces this by $50.
Click here to learn more about Rocky Mountain College.
For questions regarding your COG Distinctives application process to Rocky Mountain College please contact: Robert Harris