LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - EDUCATION
If you are a Student Leader looking for resources to develop student leaders:
- Consider attending the Youth Leaders Summit - a training event for both youth leaders and their team leaders, held in Banff, AB each year in October.
- Consider sending your emerging leaders to Emerge - an experiential based leadership development event designed to challenge your key youth to become better leaders.
If you're looking for accredited institutions of Higher Education with a concentration on Bible that the Canadian Church of God Ministries has partnership with and/or recommends for obtaining a BA or MA degree:
- Ambrose University College www.ambrose.edu
- Rocky Mountain College www.rockymountaincollege.ca
- Briercrest Bible College www.briercrest.ca
- Taylor Seminary & EP Wahl Centre (Edmonton, AB) www.Taylor-Edu.ca
- Columbia Bible College www.columbiabc.edu
- Providence College (Otterburne, MB) www.providencecollege.ca
Instructor: Kevin Schwartz
CHURCH OF GOD DISTINCTIVES COURSE OFFER:
If you have asked these questions or wondered about the answers to some of these quest
PROCESS TO APPLY FOR COG DISTINCTIVES COURSE ONLINE:
COG DISTINCTIVES COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
1. Review course description to decide if you want to apply for:
102 - DOCTRINE/THEOLOGICAL OVERVIEW (OFFERED SEPT. 10 - DEC. 21, 2018)
2. Apply with RMC using this form:
Application for CCOGM DISTINCTIVES COURSE
3. You may also apply for the following: Pathways Fund Application
The Pathways Fund scholarship can lower the tuition rate by almost 1/3.
RMC per-credit hour rate is $325 and the
Pathways Fund reduces this by $100 per-credit hour.
Most credit earning courses are 3 credits.
The Continuing Education course rate is $150 per course and the
Pathways Fund reduces this by $50.
Click here to learn more about Rocky Mountain College.
For questions regarding your COG Distinctives application process to Rocky Mountain College please contact: Robert Harris